The following Special Sessions will be part of PDP 2014. Please check back here for updates as not all the associated web sites are available yet.
- High Performance Computing in Modelling and Simulation (HPCMS)
Chairs: W. Spataro, G. Sirakoulis, G. A. Trunfio, D. Marocco, D. D'Ambrosio
- On-Chip Parallel and Network-Based Systems (OCPNBS)
Chairs: H. Sarbazi-Azad, N. Bagherzadeh, M. Daneshtalab
- Multi-Core and Many-Core systems for EMbedded Computing (MC3)
Chairs: A.-M. Rahmani, P. Liljeberg, J. Plosila
- Cloud Computing on Infrastructure as a Service and its Applications
Chairs: G. Kecskemeti, T. Delaitre, A. Kertesz
- Energy-Aware Computing
Chairs: D. Eschweiler, V. Lindenstruth
- Security in Networked and Distributed Systems (SNDS)
Chair: I. Kotenko
- Advances in High-Performance Bioinformatics, Systems and Synthetic Biology
Chairs: I. Merelli, M. Beccuti, A. Bracciali
- GPU Computing and Hybrid Computing
Chair: D. El Baz
- Formal Approaches to Parallel and Distributed Systems (4PAD)
Chairs: A. Lluch Lafuente, E. Tuosto
Submission of Papers
Prospective authors should submit a full paper not exceeding 8 pages in the
Conference proceedings format (IEEEtran, double-column, 10pt) through the
EasyChair conference submission system
(http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pdp2014) with an
indication of the name of the Special Session.
Double-bind review: the first page of the paper should not contain authors names and affiliations; in the reference list, references to the authors' own work entries should be substituted with the string "omitted for blind review".
Proceedings will be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS) in the same volume of the main track. Authors of accepted papers are expected to register and present their papers at the Conference. Conference proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in Xplore and the CSDL, and for indexing, among others, to DBLP, Scopus ScienceDirect, and ISI Web of Knowledge.